Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Meet and Greet Ying Tze part 2 (Japan Matsuri)


continuation of the story.,,, please check too <3



My Lunch,, only fast Food
this is my favorite fast Food ever >/////</


Yes,, i join Meet and Greet with Ying Tze,, and Got her Sign with my name in there <3
thankyouu,, and sooo love she write Cute Twin too <3 <3 #melted
This is the Poster
Final Week of Japan Matsuri <3


i arrived the location so fast,
I think I want to kidnap one banner and take it home ~
you look at the back of the mall was not even the lights in turn.


Ying tze as Junko on day 1 and as caster on day 2


Ying Tze as Junko



Ying Tze as caster


 taraa~ she with all gift from her fans <3 <3
i make art Neko cosplay for her 
can you see my draw on there ? heheh

all of Ying tze pict i got from her official page please check here

2 comments

  1. Halo Erika, aku nominasiin kamu Liebster Award, cek ya :) http://monochrome-blue-sky.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-liebster-award_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post ika! aku ada liebster award nih buat dikau di cek ya http://willynana.blogspot.com/2014/07/dapet-liebster-award-yes_23.html

    ReplyDelete

© 苺おの日
Maira Gall