Tuesday, 29 October 2013

Meet and Greet With Ying Tze (Japan Matsuri)

hello all
This time I wanted to post my activities on 26 October 2013
I attended a cosplay event in Pluit area
Japan Matsuri

not just ordinary Japanese event, which this time there are special meet and greet event with the gorgeous and charismatic cosplayer Tze Ying from Malaysia and Pro gorgeous and sexy cosplayers from Indonesia Pinky Lu Xun they both really sparkled in my eyes.

well of the lingering please read it again, do not forget to leave a comment ya ~



This is all cosplayer who selected by Ying Tze and Pinky LuXun,,
me at there,, 


Do you know me cosplaying as who?? heheh
yes this is Misaki mei and Izumi akazawa From ANOTHER

  
Amazing pict capture by Husky Photography


me pose on stage with midori and Junko


tralalalal,, with Dolly girls


After Lunch~ Narsis dikit,, hehe


Selca with Harashi goto,,
 hohoho he has a lot to give me a camera lending services
 in any event, thank ya friend. >u</


My Loli2 Misaki <3


 behind this door, there Tze Ying and Pinky Lu Xun ayy,, my Kokoroo~


With Junko Enoshimaa~


Eren yeager


this is the current atmosphere in japan Matsuri event
very crowded
*u*

Capture it from my camera,,, ah,, I mean, Harashi camera


Otsukaresamadeshitaa~ timee~


Can you see?? its YING TZE,, And PINKY owowowowo


On stage~


The finalist


Dolly 1 Yuki


Dolly 2 Tenshi

  
Dolly 3 Aki

Dolly 4 Kana <3 <3

let see i will continued this story to next hehe~
Ying Tze is my favorite cosplayer , she's really inspired me
she so talented, all her costume her make by self, soo pretty
and really kind #>u<#
goo check her blog here >> http://ying-tze.blogspot.com/

No comments

Post a Comment

© 苺おの日
Maira Gall