Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Pre CLAS:H 2013


I really missed this event.
time at this event, I became Rin kagamine Seifuku version,
is there any one of you to see or take pictures with me?

there a lot of super cool cosplay XDD
and this is the report for you

enjoy~




 NEKO from K project <3

Rin kagamine Seifuku ver.


 Eru konomi as Hatsune Miku


 Morgiana from MAGI


 me With Anna kushina

 Rin , Maid, Akashi (fem), Nako shimizu


 Rin kagamine.


 with Itachii <3


 Ichigoo as Rin kagaminee <3



 with my futagoo <3



withn Chii-Chobits <3


 K project genkk


 with real japanesse girl.. she cosplay as kyary pamyu pamyu..

sooo cutee.. i want know she name XDD


 with Rikka and Yuuta <3
from chuunibyou <3


 use doraemon door <3


with Aomine <3

No comments

Post a Comment

© 苺おの日
Maira Gall